VISA to CHINA Application
You may complete the form through the application form of China Visa Application Service Centre, then print and sign your full name it. Please notice that the application form should be completed and printed by computer, no manually completed form will be accepted.
1. Basic Documents
(1) VISA Application Form & Photo(uploaded)
You will need a recently-taken(within 6 months) colour passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background (size: 48mm x 33mm) attached while you filling in the application form on the website. After you finish it, please print all forms properly.
(2) Passport: At least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages.
(3) Proof of legal status (applicable for those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship). If you are not applying for the VISA in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates of residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal stay.
(4) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable for those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship).
2. Supporting documents
Documents showing the itinerary including air ticket booking record (round trips) and hotel reservation, etc. An Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by a relevant unit or individual in China.
3. Application Fee
-GBP 200 (for 5 working days)
-GBP 250 (for 3 working days)
4. Meet our representative for a finger print with all your printed document in person
Time:10:00 a.m. -10:30 a.m. (Monday-Friday only)
Address: 12 Jewry, London, EC2R 8DU
Note: You can only apply this VISA before at least 3 months departure!
Note: If hold British passport, but your country of birth is TAIWAN, please refer to: 台胞證
Note: This is the tourist VISA, 2 years valid